Polka!

We have started getting RSVPs back and we are loving everything about them-- the notes are sweet and we are happy you are all taking as much creative liberty with your responses as we took with designing the invites.

Though we have only received a handful so far, there is a decided trend in the responses to "A song that gets us dancing is:______________."

Polka. Y'all love to polka.

I said to Aaron the other day, "Aaron, I am sort of nervous about this. Everyone loves to polka, but I don't know how." Seriously you guys, 2 left feet on this bride-to-be. My version of dance is a little less 'step this way then that' and a little more 'jump up and down and just shake around a little.' Cool Hand Luke Aaron said, "Dude, don't even worry. You just sort of run and two-step around the dance floor. It's easy."


Easy, he says. Well, let me just apologize now if we accidentally crash into you whilst we are running and two-stepping around the floor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment